Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Made up


I'm tired, I'm sick and I'm jet lagged. It's a proverbial trifecta.

In an effort to cleanse my body of the above, I've decided I need to cleanse my mind first. But since that would entail a full on lobotomy, I will instead tackle it from a different angle and begin by coming clean on this painting and calling it what it really is - Made up.

A lot of times, in case you can't tell or don't already know, I make stuff up. It's tough because more often than not, a person will look at one of my better made up landscapes and tell me they have been to that very spot. What am I going to say - it doesn't exist and ruin their Maine moment and life the way it should be? Of course not. I'm as big a whore as the next person. I need to eat too. I generally just smile and reply, pretty isn't it - referring to the painting of course.

Made Up • 8" x 8" watercolor framed to 12" x 12" • $200

No comments:

Post a Comment