Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Crows are Crowing


So....it's that time of year again. The sounds out there in birdland are seriously amplified while they look for mates and I begin to open my window a little bit more.  I wear ear plugs now so it's not as bad as it used to be, but even with ear plugs the crows are coming in loud and clear. I must have done something weird in a past life to have been saddled with the likes of them.

I've written quite a bit about crows - they are a favorite subject of mine - so finding something new and amusing was going to be difficult until I found this. Wish I had been there - it was a real happening in my opinion.

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbc-news/51049427#51049427

The Crows are Crowing • 8" x 8" watercolor framed to 12" x 12" • $200

No comments:

Post a Comment