Monday, April 2, 2018

# 321 Pin Pricks on the Universal Pin Cushion


I have adopted a mantra. It's an aging thing. Defer nothing. So I've been hanging out in Kingfield for the past two months working on a project and, I will confess, skiing too. The skiing conditions have been both good and rotten up on the mountain, but when they're good, they are awesome and not to be missed. And so I repeat, defer nothing!

In the meantime, the full moons here are spectacular, especially when I get up in the middle of the night to let that last cup of all-natural-super-soothing-herbal-dreamtime-tea go. When I look out the second floor bathroom window down in to the fields and river and hills beyond, I am spellbound - it's magic, and I always wish everyone had the time to see what I do out there.

Gazing at the moon puts everything in to perspective. And when I look up at the moon - without the worry of burning my eyeballs, I am reminded that we are just pin pricks, not even pins, just pin pricks on the infinity that is the universal pin cushion.

Pin Pricks on the Universal Pin Cushion • 8" x 8" acrylic framed to 12" x 12" • $250




No comments:

Post a Comment