Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Winter Fields


I was up in Kingfield this past weekend. It sure looks a lot different up there than it does down here here in Portland. There's a couple of feet of snow on the ground around our house and we have snow banks. Maybe we're coming into an age where, like California, we'll be able to surf on the coast and ski in the mountains on the same day.

While we wait for the evolution to occur, I will have some of my paintings on display at Edna & Lucy's up in the center of a beautiful Pownal. Fans will remember I did a little write up about Edna & Lucy's just before Christmas. It's one of my favorite spots - their food and coffee is incredible.

The work will be there from February 12 through March 31, and will include blog paintings and some larger paintings. I hope you'll stop by. It really is a great place to eat breakfast and/or lunch.

Winter Fields • 8" x 8" acrylic on paper framed to 12" x 12" • $200

1 comment:

  1. Glad for the chance to follow your blog/see more of your work, Claudia. Love love love your beautiful art. Meeting you & getting to hear something of your life's journey was a highlight of Art in the Park day for Jude & me. "Winter Wonder Fox" (our title!) is already hanging in our home...it's glorious!

    Susan Clifford

    ReplyDelete