Monday, May 9, 2016

SOLD - Children


Today my daughter Heather and I share a birthday. I always explain to people that she came to this planet to teach me how to be a less selfish person. It didn't take. So I was given a second chance a few years later with the birth of my son Brecken. That didn't work either.  I'm happy to be able to say that my life was redeemed - their message finally got through, and today I consider them the greatest gifts I will ever receive.

Children bring  good fortune to our world. The lessons they hand out are tough, the situations thereof challenging, but in the end they are always this world's greatest examples of love and compassion if we open up our hearts.

On this birthday I wish Heather a beautiful day. I also throw out in to the universe a wish for all children to be relieved and healed of their pain, and that the world, in doing so, recognizes all children for who they really are and what they came in to our lives to teach.

Children • 8" X 8" acrylic framed to 12" X 12" • $200



No comments:

Post a Comment