Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Spitting Snow


So I gotta tell you, I'm getting a little bit pumped about the coming holiday. Thanksgiving was a blast, so that means Christmas will be a blast too. It's one of the universal laws. Never heard that one before?

These days I keep myself grounded by waiting for snow. Snow is a great buffer between me and Christmas - my boots remain firmly planted in reality - because by the beginning of the week before Christmas I have already left the planet.

I especially like the expression spitting snow. There's something very mischievous about it. It reminds me of the way only snow can be sometimes - like when it knows you know it's hanging around up there somewhere and is just messing with you.
Spitting Snow • 8" x 8" watercolor framed to 12" x 12" • $200.


No comments:

Post a Comment