Wednesday, November 19, 2014

SOLD - Twilight


Twilight can be so other-worldly when, as the sun descends on one side of the horizon, there's a full moon rising on the other. Spectacular!

It's a bit disturbing however, that the word twilight is now associated more with the Twilight movies than it is with the event, and that what was once a romantic time of day has me thinking more about whether or not I should be draping garlic around my neck. 

That in turn brings me full circle back to the werewolf thing, which is actually a full moon event. Of course you have to believe in all of that nonsense for it to be scary in the first place. Unfortunately there is still a little part of me that does thanks to early indoctrination by Bela Lugosi and Lon Chaney.
  
Twilight • 8" X 8" acrylic framed to 12" X 12"• $200

No comments:

Post a Comment