Tuesday, November 12, 2019

#363 • Somehow I Missed A Season

Click here to purchase this painting #363

We have snow on the ground. I was tempted to do a snowfall painting in celebration, but decided to get a few other themes in before. Somehow I missed a whole season.

It started many years ago when I decided I wanted fruit trees, a vegetable garden or two, and flowers beds. The number of plots grew every year because, in hind sight,  I forgot in the spring what I had to do the fall before to put everything to bed for the winter. 

Today, seasonal yard work around here is a big project. I figure we might as well get used to it because when we're too old to work, ski and sail, hike and everything else we pack into a year, this land and our home will be who we become full time. Weeders.

Somehow I Missed A Season • 8" x 8" framed to 12" x 12" • $250


No comments:

Post a Comment