Monday, October 24, 2022

#445 • The River That Runs Through

 


 Click here to purchase this painting #445
 

Our property borders the Carrabassett River. Almost a week ago, as it consumed the torrential rain we received on it's journey through the valley, the river came up as fast and as dramatically as it does during spring runoff. There's nothing scarier than watching nature throw weight around. It's a reminder of what is ultimately the activities director here on Earth, and what can be a decisive but exquisite killer when riled up. 

In the meantime I conjured up an image of a beautiful, meandering and serene waterway because quite frankly, I don't have the guts to scare the shit out of myself more than I already do out there when I tempt nature.

The River That Runs Through • 8" x 8" acrylic framed to 12" x 12"• $275

No comments:

Post a Comment