Monday, November 28, 2016

#282 In the Peace I Fortify



Thanksgiving drifted by like a gigantic Peanuts inflatable. I was feeling fortunate - NYC was a much needed fun and stimulating respite, a great getaway from my everyday. There's nothing like hanging out with millions of humans to remember how small you are in the realm of things. I find comfort in being small and insignificant right now. I think a lot of us have felt like the fate of all humanity has rested on what we as individuals have done for at least a year now. It's exhausting.

The work of the rebellion has begun - I can see it hanging on the horizon. For now however, I choose to keep it there. I need to re-energize until my personal directive comes. But to those who have already begun, May The Force Be With You.

In the Peace I Fortify • 8" X 8" framed to 12" X 12" • $250


No comments:

Post a Comment